Why Earrings Are Essential!
We all love earrings. Personally, I love the way they make me feel when I wear them and how they can change an outfit from plain to fabulous. They are a great way to show your style and personality. They can help you express the mood you want to achieve and the look you’re going for. Earrings can also be a quick way to update your outfit when you don’t have time to change. From studs to hoops and chandeliers, there's no limit to what types of earrings there are!
In the past
The history of earrings dates back to ancient times when people wore them as amulets to ward off evil spirits. The Egyptians believed that the right earring would protect its owner from harm, while the left earring was worn to protect against evil spirits. Other cultures believed that wearing an earring on one side of the body would protect against the evil eye.
In ancient Rome, gold and silver rings were used as currency. Earrings were also worn by men in ancient Egypt and India as well as by women throughout Europe during this period. By the Middle Ages, however, it was considered unfashionable for men to wear earrings unless they were members of religious orders or had some other lawful purpose for doing so.
The different types of earrings
Wearing earrings can be a great way to accessorise a look and make it more interesting. But when you're trying to decide what kind of earrings to wear, it can be difficult to know where to start. Here are some different types you should know about.
- Studs: Stud earrings are the most popular option and are often studded with diamonds, gems, or gold. They're easy to wear and can be paired with any outfit.
- Hoops: Hoop earrings create a bold statement that will make you stand out in a crowd. You can choose from many different sizes and colors—they're great for dressing up your look!
- Chandeliers: Chandelier earrings resemble chandeliers that hang from a ceiling, but they don't require electricity! The classic style will add some glamour to any outfit.
- Drop Earrings: Drop-style earrings feature one or more drops suspended from an upper part of the frame (usually larger than the length of your lobe). These pieces usually have clips so they won't slip off easily while you're wearing them; however, if you prefer not having clips on your jewelry then try wearing them without them first before deciding whether or not this style would work for you...more about this later on :)
Give yourself time though because sometimes it takes getting used to especially if it's something new!
How to choose the perfect pair for your face shape
If you want to choose the perfect pair of earrings for your face shape, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Round faces look best with pointy earrings that jut out from the face.
- Square faces look best with dangles or hoops, which draw attention away from the width and make it appear more oval-shaped.
- Heart-shaped faces (both long and short) can wear just about any sort of earring but tend to do well with round studs or hoops.
- Triangle-shaped faces can pull off anything as long as they aren't too heavy; studs are recommended here because they'll be less likely to weigh down this particular shape.
- Oval faces can go either way when it comes time to pick out earrings—they're flexible enough not to have a specific preference, but most people tend toward dangles for understated elegance and studs for something more playful!
How to remove earrings without pulling your hair out
We all have a problem with removing earrings. Sometimes we get frustrated and pull out our hair while trying to remove them. It’s not only painful but can also damage your hair and make it look frizzy. There are many ways to solve this problem. Here are some tips which will help you remove your earrings without pulling your hair out:
- Use tweezers: If you have a pair of tweezers, use those to gently remove the earring from your ear.
- Use cotton swabs: If you don't have tweezers, try using a cotton swab or makeup remover pad to slowly slide the side of the material over your pierced hole until it comes out.
- Use a hook or magnet: If you have jewelry with hooks or magnets, then use them to remove your earrings quickly. Put your earring on the top of this hook and pull it out easily without any pain to your hands and fingers.
- Get an earring removal tool kit: You can also buy special kits that include all kinds of tools specifically designed for removing stubborn jewelry like rings and studs without causing damage to your ears or hairline in general (as long as you're careful not to pull too hard). This can be especially helpful when wearing large hoops or other heavy pieces with long posts that might be difficult for someone new at taking off their own jewelry in general!
A pair of earrings is an easy way to dress up any outfit. They’re also fun and can be worn with anything from a suit to a casual tee, so there’s no excuse not to wear them! What’s more, there are different styles for every style of woman: studs are classic, hoops are trendy (and great if you have long hair), chandeliers look elegant and dainty—the list goes on! No matter what your personal style may be, we have an earring for you!
Don't worry about whether or not they match your outfit. If you're wearing jeans and a t-shirt, then go ahead and throw on some dangly gold hoops or colorful studs.
If you want something more formal like heels and dress pants? Chances are good that silver studs will do the trick just fine! Besides being totally functional.
We hope this article has helped you decide which earrings are right for you. If you still have questions about which pair to get or how to wear them, we invite you to stop by our website and ask us any questions! We’d love to help out.